The Friends of Easter Craiglockhart Hill invite you to our AGM on Monday 20th June at the Meggatland Sports Complex at 7:00pm for 7:30pm
After 2 years this is a chance for us all to meet up again and find out what is happening on the Hill, and what is planned for the future.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Chairman’s Report
3. Community Engagement Worker the Highlights so Far: Dan Raynor
4. Wildflowers and Wildlife: Erin Jackson and Jim Heath
5. General Discussion
6. Adoption of Annual Accounts
7. Re-appointment of the Auditor
8. Election of Trustees and Office Bearers
9. AOB (Any other business)
10. Close of Meeting
This is also your opportunity to have your say on the kind of improvements you’d like to see.
Refreshments will be available from 7pm.
Please come along and join us.